Saturday 7 June 2014

HistoryLab+ Event: "Getting Grants, Getting Published and Staying Sane: Life After the PhD"

On 5 June 2014, HistoryLab+ organised an event at the Institute for Historical Research at the University of London entitled "Getting Grants, Getting Published and Staying Sane: Life After the PhD".

They are, of course, my notes and as a result although chiefly derived from my handwritten notes on the day will include my own misunderstandings of what the speakers themselves said and additional things I thought of as the talks took place.

Below are the links to my notes from the different sessions on the day which I will update as and when I get time to write them up:


1: Making the Transition from PhD Student to Junior Academic

2: Getting Your Academic Work Published


No comments:

Post a Comment